|Description||Total Program Cost|
|Description (The University understands costs as the set of costs associated with the enrollment and the student's academic life development, which payment concedes to them rights and obligations).|
|Costs (or fees) for the masters and doctorates. This amount may be payable according to the facilities made available by the university through its installment payment programs. The prices for our programs are overall and not by credit.||
An Evaluation Committee will consider the applicant’s suitability according to the provided background, academic and professional dossier, personal and family economic incomes and the social/family conditions.
|Total to be paid by the student for the program cost||($0.00)|
|Charges due to administrative services.||$35.00 (each payment)|
|Monthly amounts due to administrative charges.||($0.00)|
|Total of administrative charges||($0.00)|
|Admission Fee (is paid at the time of applying for admission).||$50.00|
This amount includes the program registration fees for enrollment, technical support, delivery of material and access to the Virtual Campus (it is paid after having signed the Student Agreement, with the Virtual Campus not being available until the fee has been paid).
(Costs bby semester)
|*Charges for delivery (if applicable). These costs are subject to change.|
The student has the option of paying the total of their studies when they begin, or you may use a payment plan for which they will require a bank account or credit card to make monthly debits. They must sign the Payment Authorization and deliver it via email or certified mail to the University for these purposes. The Payment Authorization will only include the seal and signature of the Dean of Administration and Finances.
- The values included in the table are the same for any student whether they live in Puerto Rico or not. However, the program’s final cost varies according to the scholarship amount.
- The University reserves the right to make changes to all the registration costs. These amounts will be publicly reported to applicants and students by the means provided for this purpose and will not affect students who have already begun their studies and do not present interruptions.
- Any student who applies for or is affected by an interruption of studies for any reason, including partial withdraw, but not limited to this, will be disabled of using the virtual campus and virtual learning resources, or any infrastructure of the university during their partial withdraw.
- Any other charge for specific or special purposes will be announced 30 days in advance.
- The cost of textbooks is included in the total program cost.
- All collections will be done in advance or the same day at the beginning of a process or as indicated in the Payment Plan of this Enrollment Agreement.
- Given that the cost is for the entire program if for the total of the program and not by credit, there is no discount for validated subjects.
- If the student cancels enrollment before initializing the program, has the right to 100% of any money paid, excluding the admission and enrollment fee.
- If the student withdraws during the first week of initializing the program, has the right to 75% of any money paid, excluding the admission and enrollment fee.
- If the student withdraws during the second week of initializing the program, has the right to 50% of any money paid, excluding the admission and enrollment fee.
THE STUDENT WILL NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO REIMBURSEMENT AFTER THE SECOND WEEK OF INITIALIZING THE PROGRAM, IN OTHER WORDS FROM THE THIRD WEEK AFTER INITIALIZING THE PROGRAM.