|Description||Total Program Cost|
|(The University understands costs as the set of costs associated with the enrollment and the student's academic life development, which payment concedes to them rights and obligations).||-|
|Costs of masters and doctorates||
|Scholarships||*Depends on the income and necessity|
|Total to be paid by the student for the program cost||*Depends on the % provided for the scholarship|
|Charges due to administrative services.||$35.00 (each payment)|
|Monthly amounts due to administrative charges||*Depends on the payment agreement|
|Admission Fee (is paid at the time of applying for admission)||$50.00|
|Admission Fee (is paid at the time of applying for admission).||$50.00|
|Grand Total||*Depends on the % provided for the scholarship|
|Diploma and Credits transcript The cost includes legalization with the apostille of The Hague for the two documents, as well as delivery through certified mail.||$600.00|
Relating to the costs:
- The values quoted in the table are the same for any student whether they reside in Puerto Rico or not. Nevertheless, the program’s final price will depend on the amount granted for the scholarship.
- The University reserves the right to make changes to the costs concerning the tuition. These values will be publicly informed to the applicants and students through the means for these purposes and shall not affect those students who have already begun their studies, presenting no interruptions for them.
- All students applying for or who are affected by an interruption in their studies for any reason, including non-payment, (partial withdrawal), but not limited to this, will not be able to continue using the Virtual Campus or the teaching resources, nor any virtual infrastructure of the University, during their partial withdrawal.
- Other charges due to specific or special concepts shall be notified 30 days in advance.
- The cost of textbooks is included in the total program cost.
- All charges will be made in advance or on the same day that the process begins, or based on the date stipulated on the Payment Plan.
- Given that the cost is for the entire program, there is no discount for convalidated programs.
- 100% of the program cost (not including the tuition) when the total withdrawal is requested before starting the program.
- 75% of the program cost (not including the tuition) when the total withdrawal is requested during the first week of starting the program.
- 50% of the program cost (not including the tuition) when the total withdrawal is requested during the second week of starting the program.
A REFUND WON’T BE ISSUED AFTER THE SECOND WEEK OF STARTING THE PROGRAM, THIS MEANS FROM THE THIRD WEEK AFTER THE START OF THE PROGRAM.