The Universidad Internacional Iberoamericana is an institution of higher education committed to safeguarding equal opportunities and respect for diversity. It educates competent, autonomous professionals with the purpose of contributing to social, cultural, and economic development in an intercultural manner under the principles of education for all and the universalization of knowledge through a quality distance model.
To be a university of excellence, sustainable, adapted to the characteristics of its students, recognized for its academic programs with an applied and practical approach. It commits to the service of society within a framework without borders, expanding opportunities through networking, internationalization, diversity and interculturality.
Institutional Goals and Objectives
To consolidate an international educational community, based on respect, diversity of origin, in a setting of multicultural experiences in favor of the integrity and well-being of its participants as well as the environment.
- Implement institutional policies for the creation of linkages, knowledge transfer, creation, and well-being of people.
- Broaden the current student orientation and support system that favors persistence in the academic program.
- Improve elements of institutional management, enabling effective communication towards a prompt resolution and attention to the members of the community.
Provide high quality academic programs aimed at people without distinction of geographic, cultural, and socioeconomic origin, through a competency-based training model, with a cooperative and collaborative methodology.
- Design high quality curricula, aligned with the institutional, professional, academic and scientific context, with a flexible teaching-learning model, adjusted to the student's profile, in response to the changes present in society.
- Establish educational methodologies adapted to the context, the student profile and the distance learning modality.
- Develop educational technologies that favor the quality of the teaching-learning processes consistent with the study methodology.
- Implement permanent self-evaluation processes for continuous improvement and high quality.
Foster the creation and transfer of knowledge by promoting research projects and national and international collaboration networks.
- Broaden strategic links for national and foreign collaboration with educational institutions, business, and social contribution entities.
- Establish actions according to strategic axes in favor of exchange, inter-institutional mobility of faculty, administrative personnel, and students.
- Promote collaborative and participative work of an intra- and inter-university nature aimed at the creation and transfer of knowledge.
Consolidate an efficient and organized institutional management model based on the fulfillment of the stated mission and objectives.
- Implement an internal quality assurance system oriented to self-assessment and continuous improvement in accordance with international standards.
- Organize actions of governance, administration and finance planned towards the efficiency and sustainability of the University.
- Consolidate a management model that facilitates access to the programs offered to students according to their social and cultural context.
- Broaden current strategies to achieve growth in enrollment and academic offerings in accordance with academic, professional and contextual requirements
Strengthen the institutional educational project in accordance with the model that aims to develop a flexible teaching-learning curricular framework, articulated through the use of advanced educational technologies that favor the quality of said processes.
- Coordinate academic-administrative actions to optimize the institution's strategic decision making based on evidence, from the application of data mining and educational process mining techniques.
- Promote networks, action frameworks, research and practical application projects, based on the diversity of experiences and contexts from which students and faculty come from.
- Strengthen the digital environment according to the new challenges of education and society, providing resources according to the educational requirements of professors and students.